Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Upcoming Releases and Reissues - June 21-July 12, 2011

So much great stuff  - starting with today...

Kill on Command - Jungle Rot - June 21, 2011










Ritual - The Black Dahlia Murder - June 21, 2011
RitualI have never yet checked these guys out but the insanely good press they're getting around this record has convinced me to start right here, right now.







Human - Death - June 21, 2011
HumanA 20th Anniversary Edition chock-full of bonus tracks and B-sides available in 2- and 3-disc versions.







Dedicated to Chaos - Queensrÿche - June 28, 2011
Dedicated To ChaosAlso available in a Special Edition with four bonus tracks and deluxe packaging.









Live at Wembley - Bad Company - June 28, 2011
Live at WembleyPaul Rodgers, Mick Ralphs and Simon Kirke along with Howard Leese on guitars and Lynn Sorensen on bass - from Wembley Arena in 2010. Also out on DVD and Blu-Ray.








The Grand Theatre Vol. 2  - Old 97's - July 5, 2011
Grand Theatre Vol. 2I will say I hated the first volume. That combined with the putrid Blame it on Gravity have nearly put me off the band forever. Still, clinging to what they have put on record before - and what I know they're capable of live, I'd give them another shot or two. But that's it, I swear.







Walk the Walk...Talk the Talk - HeadCat - July 5, 2011
Walk the Walk Talk the TalkLemmy, Slim Jim Phantom and Danny B. tear it up again. Rock and roll should always be as fun as these guys make it sound.









Fly From Here - Yes - July 12, 2011
Fly From HereWith Jon Anderson soundalike Benoit David onboard I fear these guys are going the route of Journey (if getting a new vocalist, get someone differently distinctive - not just a dude who can belt old the old hits karaoke-style). Still, with Trevor Horn and Geoff Downes involved, I have to give it a try.







Peace Sells...But Who's Buying (25th Anniversary Edition) - Megadeth - July 12, 2011
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying (Deluxe 5 Disc + 3 LP Box Set)With all this other great stuff out and fighting for the budget, I may just opt for the 2-disc version of this behemoth.









Kairos - Sepultura - July 12, 2011
KairosThese guys have kind of lost it for me since Derrick Green came onboard but I dig the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment