Friday, February 17, 2012

Death on the Vine coming - Saturday, April 14th, 2012

It is rare anymore for me to feel downright giddy about anything. Until this morning. At 10:00 AM I forked over $25 (plus another $10+ in "Convenience Charges") for my ticket to an insane line-up coming right here to Cincinnati April 14th at Bogart's (home of my first baptism by metal). Cannibal Corpse is headlining an incredible roster of bands, including The Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Exhumed (finally, I shall right past wrongs!), Skeletonwitch (Fuck. Yes.), Abysmal Dawn, Hour of Penance and Arkaik. I absolutely cannot wait for this. Go here for more and to buy tickets.


2 comments:

  1. Barring The Black Dahlia Murder, that looks like a good time. I'm considering catching Nile, Skeletonwitch, and Hour of Penance (can't wait for their new one!) when they pass through Chicago, but this one look a little more tempting. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the college days I was at Bogart's regularly but have not been there since '95 or '96. I'm really looking forward to heading back, especially for this show. Drop me a line if you think you may make the trip. After the Acheron show I'm willing to buy a few beers for fellow concertgoers who don't want to punch me in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete