|the haul. |
and with plenty left over for post-show white castle.
|gigan. figures the best photo I got all night is the one I in which|
was least interested. it helped that they didn't move and that
there were no spectators in the way.
- Intro/Their Finest Hour (Kill on Command)
- Bloodties (Kill on Command)
- Worst Case Scenario (What Horrors Await)
- Strangulation Mutilation (Dead and Buried)
- Fight for Life (War Zone)
- Strong Shall Survive (War Zone)
- Rise Up and Revolt (Kill on Command)
- Demoralized (Kill on Command)
- Push Comes to Shove (Kill on Command)
- No Mercy (From the Merciless) (Kill on Command)
- Face Down (Fueled By Hate)
Six bands, six hours, give or take. Twelve bucks. Live music - especially live music of this caliber - is easily the best return on your entertainment dollar. Take a chance, see some bands you barely know, bands your friends recommend, bands you've never heard of. Many thanks to every band at the Alrosa Villa on Friday - it was one hell of a good time.